Bay Beach Camp 2023 Registration will open on March 25th for NBIA MEMBERS ONLY! Members will have priority registration for 1 week.
On April 1st we will open up camp registration for Non-members – people who are not members of the NBIA. We will have a waitlist for respective ages when their group reaches capacity. NBIA Members will be given priority on the waitlist.
Questions regarding camp? email Sarah @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Click below to register:
Registration will open on March 25th for NBIA Members and April 1st for non-members. If you’ve been to camp before, please click “RETURNING Family Camp Registration” below to sign into your account and register. New families can click the second link to the right, “New Family Camp Registration”.
NOTE: Camp already has a waitlist for several weeks during the upcoming 2023 summer. There is a waitlist per group, and per week. The waitlist is in place for safety and legal reasons. Unfortunately, we are not able to notify you of your child’s location on the waitlist, or accommodate when one sibling gets in and the other doesn’t. You will receive an email confirmation if/when you’re added off the waitlist.
Things You Need to Know About Camp 2023
- Registration for camp is only available online, above
- Camp hours are 10am-3pm Monday – Friday for ages 4-12.
- 3-year old camp will be open 10-1:30. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- All 3-year old’s must be 3 by April 1, 2023 and fully potty-trained.
- If the beaches are cleared due to thunderstorms, we will need to send certain groups home on a rotating basis, because of indoor capacity limits. We are not able to offer refunds when this happens. We appreciate your understanding.
- Lunch is included for all campers:
- Sandwiches Mon, Wed, & Fri; Chicken fingers Tues, Pizza on Thurs.
- All children should come to camp with sunscreen and a bathing suit on, water, and a towel.
- Place child’s name on all belongings.
- Tennis shoes must be worn in the afternoons.
- Camp T-shirts must be worn on all field trips and are included in tuition.
Bay Beach Camp FAQs
Is lunch included?
Yes, lunch and juice are now included in the registration cost.
What if my camper has allergies?
Please inform the counselor and director of any allergies! We take all epi pens, medicine, or auvi-q’s with us wherever we go and all counselors are trained.
We are coming to camp with friends, would they be able to be in the same group?
Groups are based on age and grade so it is solely dependent on that. We cannot make exceptions.
Do you group them according to age and is it coed?
Groups are coed by age/grade.
How many children in a group and how many counselors?
At most, there are 10 campers for every counselor but more commonly it is a 6-1 ratio, plus CIT’s (counselors in training).
What is the age range of the entire camp?
Camp runs ages 3-12, Pre-k (age 3 by April 1st AND POTTY TRAINED, up until 12-entering 7th grade)
Is there a way if we can pay for certain days and not the whole week?
Unfortunately, no. Guest registration is no longer offered. Capacity limits prevent us from being able to offer daily registrations. Campers must register for full weeks to attend camp.
Can we pay for one week and choose our five days?
No, camp registration is whole week only. However, it is up to you whether or not to send your campers each day. You will not be reimbursed for missed days.
Can I get a refund if I cancel my registration?
No, we do not give refunds. Your registration may have prevented another child from attending camp. We hire based on the number of kids we are expecting.
Still have questions? email Sarah @ email@example.com